Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Hi, I'm Ola ! I'm doing a traineeship in Certificate 3 Fitness at Fitnance. I had 8 hours of work experience on Monday 18th and I loved it. I had a feel of everything here, from filing and completing any admin work as well as helping other customers with their workout while keeping myself fit and healthy. Although I am not thinking of pursuing a career as a personal trainer, I know that having the knowledge to keeping myself fit will assist me in the future when trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle. I will also be able to help other people, friends and family to stay on track. Overall, I thought there is a really friendly environment at Fitnance and even though there is a lot to learn, it's really worth it.

1 comment:

  1. I am not sure where you are getting your info, but good topic.

    I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more.
    Thanks for magnificent info I was looking for this info for
    my mission.

    Have a look at my website diets that really work

    ReplyDelete