Thursday, May 5, 2011

Personal Trainers Wanted


Personal Trainers required for ME 24 hour Fitness at Chermside and Sunnybank

The ideal candidates will want to manage their own business, but without having the hassle of running and managing a studio as well.

At ME, everything is taken care of leaving you free to focus just on your own business and clients.

We can offer you a fun, friendly environment, the freedom to train your clients at anytime in our 24 hour secure facilities with brand new state of the art training equipment.

If you:
-Have a certificate 3 and 4 in fitness
-Have first aid qualifications
-Have an ABN and insurance cover
-Know how to attract clients and convert enquiries into sales
-Are self motivated
-Have exceptional time management and organisational skills
-Are highly organised and goal orientated

Please let us know which club you are interested in when applying.
Please apply as soon as possible.
Resumes to: careers@me24fitness.com

1 comment:

  1. Good day I am so delighted I found your blog page, I really found you by error, while I was researching on Yahoo for something else, Regardless I am
    here now and would just like to say thank you for a remarkable post and
    a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to read through it all at the moment but I have saved it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the awesome work.

    my blog post diets That work for women

    ReplyDelete