Monday, August 9, 2010

Han Sol


Hi, I am Han-Sol or you can call me Ian. At the moment I am studying Bachelor of Exercise and Sports Science at University of Queensland. I am completing my practicum hours here at Fitnance. I enjoy watching and playing sports, in particular rugby (league and union) and touch football. Back when I was a young kid I used to play Q-league (touch football) and football at primary school. From the transition to primary school to high school I gave up on football and stepped up to play rugby union for the State High ‘C’ team. Even though I was part of a team that lost every game for 3 years in a row, I still enjoyed every minute of it!!
I decided that working in a health and fitness will be a great option as my interest was sports and human physiology. These interests have motivated me to help others to strive for a healthier life.

No comments:

Post a Comment