Monday, June 7, 2010

Trainee Jonny Kuhlar

I’m Jonathan Kuhlar, I am a trainee at Fitnance and currently studying my Cert III in Fitness; I go to Iona College and am in my last year of school. I get pretty involved with any sporting events at school. I was captain of the 3rds Volleyball team in First Term and this term I’m playing rugby for the First XV, as a winger. Outside of school, I’m playing Rugby League for Cannon Hill Stars as a half-back.
In my spare time, which is a rare occurrence as I’m training Monday, Wednesday, Thurs for school rugby, Monday and Thursday nights for league and games Saturday (school rugby) and Sunday (league), I like go out to what-ever is on. I also have a passion for aquarium fish, but due to my lack of free-time, I struggle to the find time to look after my tanks the way they should be…

No comments:

Post a Comment