Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sarah Corley - Prac Student


Name: Sarah Corley
Birthday: 7th of June 1989
Age: 20
Education: Year 12 Ferny Grove SHS, QUT Human Movement Studies 3rd year

Background: Born in Brisbane, always loved sports and currently an accredited gymnastics coach.

Played sports: I started gymnastics at the age of 3 and continued until 2005, I then took up Acrobatics for 2 years. I participated in junior swimming, tennis, softball, soccer and hockey. I had a go at almost everything.

Fitness goals: increase cardio and flex

Favorite foods: Pasta and Cesar Salad

How did u start at fitnance: Fitnance took a university tut at QUT and was available as one of the possible prac sites for our 30 hr placements.

Your all time favorite fitness class: cardio

Current training scheduler:
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday Gymnastics training
Saturday
Sunday

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I just saw one other message in another blog that appeared like this.

    How have you learnt all this stuff? That’s one cool post.


    Also visit my blog ... Having Trouble Getting Pregnant The Third Time

    ReplyDelete