Monday, August 17, 2009

Jess King


Hi everyone! Some of you may have seen me running around the Fitnance Gym over the past couple of weeks and may have met me already, but for those who haven’t, here’s a little introduction.
My name is Jessica (feel free to call me Jess) and I am currently in my 4th year at QUT, studying a Bachelor of Applied Science in Human Movement Studies. I will be working at Fitnance for approximately 2 months as part of my practicum experience.
I am interested in the field of strength and conditioning, sports injury rehabilitation and also corporate health. I’ve had coaching experience with adolescents, have dabbled a little bit in the corporate health area, and am currently working at another gym as a Gym Floor Instructor.
I have enjoyed my time with Fitnance so far and have met some very nice people. I am looking forward to the following weeks and hope to have the opportunity to meet the rest of you and perhaps make you sweat a little!
So now you know my little story, so feel free to come up and say hi!
See you at the gym

No comments:

Post a Comment